When: Tuesdays, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Why: These hour-long conversations are a fast and fun ride with fellow caterers and tweeters and help to create a community of caterers and foodies that will make your Twitter experience that much richer. To take part, you first must join Twitter — remember to have a photo of yourself and profile ready to upload. These are two important components of being successful on Twitter.
- Go to www.tweetchat.com and sign in with your twitter name and password
- Enter the room #icacaterchat (this is a hashtag that references this specific conversation)
- You will see the chats that have been posted to this hashtag. It filters out other posts coming in so you can see the caterchats and respond to them easily and quickly.
- Plus, Tweetchat automatically adds the hashtag for you (subtracting the characters for it automatically as well). This makes it even easier to respond.
- Just remember, if you are replying to another person, the “@” before their twitter name allows them to see the chat that is directed to them.
- Then, introduce yourself to the group and begin!
See you on Twitter!
Powered by Facebook Comments